LFMmag, part of AzACreations Ltd. (“LFMmag“, “we” or “us“) collects (a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, (b) aggregate information concerning what pages consumers and/or users access or visit, and (c) information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for LFMmag we ask for information such as your email address. Depending on the service, we may also ask for your name, company name or affiliation, billing address and payment information.
- LFMmag uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the LFMmag service.
LFMmag uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run LFMmag. LFMmag owns the code, databases, and all rights to the LFMmag application.
LFMmag may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the LFMmag service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
The LFMmag service is not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Children aged 13 or older should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the LFMmag service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ permission to use the service.
LFMmag may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your LFMmag primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site or blog.